If you see posts or articles from Oakes Insure and you think to yourself :
“I would really like to use Oakes Insure’s services, what they say makes a lot of sense, but I’m really not sure about them as a company and what will my experience be like?”.
Well this is called ‘the pause moment’. It’s the moment that you put off until tomorrow what you absolutely should be doing today. This is usually a very bad idea. Carpe diem, quam minimum, credula postero or roughly translated, “Seize the day and put very little trust in tomorrow (the future)”. Often by being a little bit worried about just talking to someone you back yourself into a corner of perpetually double checking your own often right first instincts. Especially when searching the internet for insurance solutions. You also waste a huge amount of time only to return to your original decision. Worse you can actually forget your original decision and you end up doing something you really didn’t want to do in the first place, because you feel you have exhausted every option or your own pride stops you from going back to the start.
Here’s 5 reasons why you ought to take just a couple of minutes originally out of your busy lives to make the call or send that email:
- You have nothing to lose. (The worst that will happen is that Oakes Insure will give you peace of mind that your current Insurance policy is best). Mostly we provide better cover and we save our clients money. Our previous commercial clients have saved as much as £5000 annually through deciding to have a fairly short conversation. The personal clients we’ve worked with have saved up to £500 a year on car insurance
- We are qualified to Cert CII level and we work with a Chartered Insurance Broker. It’s about as professional as you can get in today’s broker market. We felt that if providing insurance was what we were going to do, we really ought to learn the very foundations of insurance too. By having knowledge to hand we help our clients much more rapidly than some of our competitors.
- We deal with many clients who are happy to recommend our services because they themselves have had great service. You can visit our Facebook page and read what they have to say about us. So far all of our clients who have reviewed us have felt we deserved a maximum score. Some of these clients have used our services regularly, some only once. When they have a bought a policy, the results are all the same. We are constantly providing fantastic customer service reflected by the comments made.
- The communication with Oakes Insure is excellent. If you really need to contact us wherever you may be, in an emergency there’s usually a way. Phone, text, messenger, WhatsApp, email – we respond quickly. We wouldn’t be able to say we don’t sleep or we are allowed to answer the phone whilst driving, but the last thing you need is to be left hanging. In the past we have happily dealt with issues late on a Saturday night or over a Bank Holiday. Once you become one of our clients and also before if you are contacting us for advice or a quote our Unique Selling Point is that you come first. With some of our competitors, after 5pm the phones turn off and they are thinking about dinner. With Oakes Insure we pride ourselves on being accessible. We don’t want to necessarily be working around the clock but if you are in a bind and you need help we would prefer you talk to us when you need to rather than stew until morning.
- If you need to make a claim, as long as it’s valid under the policy, we will go beyond the call of duty to make sure it is settled as fast as possible. We act on behalf of our customers and not the Insurance company. We also make sure that procedures like surveys are carried out initially as much as possible where it comes to our commercial customers. It may be two or three years down the line but if the worst happens within your business, by having a chain of evidence claims will be much more straightforward. Meaning you can get on with minimal disruption.